YOUR BOOKING AGREEMENT WITH VINTAGE ADVENTURE TOURS
Terms and conditions of hire:
The term ‘Hirer’ means the person making the booking. Vintage Adventure Tours reserves the right to amend or alter these terms and conditions at anytime without prior notice.
What the hire includes:
The price paid by the hirer reflects the distance, the number of stops and the time needed to complete the journey requested. The total price payable will be quoted on the information that you have provided. We will make every effort to accommodate any changes to a booking if necessary ( i.e. change of venue or route) however should this entail extra mileage or time it may incur an additional charge.
The hirer is responsible for ensuring that all information in correspondence is correct regarding dates, times addresses etc.
Refreshments are not included.
The passengers are advised that the vehicle is open sided and the roof can be lowered at the passengers request. Passengers are responsible for wearing appropriate clothing that will provide suitable weather protection. Note that the car is not fitted with a heater (rugs are provided) and hats can blow off particularly with the roof down. We may stop along the way for a short walk along public footpaths so appropriate footwear may be necessary.
Provision of cars by Vintage Adventure Tours
Whilst Vintage Adventure Tours maintains its vehicle to the highest standard and makes every effort to supply the car as booked, we are unable to accept liability for cancellation due to the unforeseen breakdown of the car. In the unlikely event that we are unable to supply the car due to circumstances beyond our control we shall refund the amount already paid by the hirer. We will not be responsible or liable for any arising consequential losses.
Bookings will be accepted on receipt of a deposit equal to20% of the total cost of hire and regarded as confirmed upon receipt of funds clearing. Bookings are accepted on the basis that the hirer accepts these conditions unconditionally without amendment. Payment of deposit signifies acceptance. Only in exceptional circumstances and at the company’s discretion is the deposit refundable.
Payment of balance
The balance is payable 7 days prior to the event otherwise no service will be provided. If a booking is made within 7 days of the event, the full amount is payable at the time of booking.
For your protection cancellations are only accepted in writing and are subject to the following conditions:
- If the cancellation is 14 days or more before the event – full refund
- Less than 14 days prior to the event – loss of deposit.
Vintage Adventure Tours reserve the right to cancel any tour or event in exceptional weather conditions. We will not generally cancel due to rain, mist or fog. In the unlikely event of cancellation by Vintage Adventure Tours a full refund or alternative date will be offered.
Vintage Adventure Tours will always endeavour to arrive at the first collection point in good time but we cannot guarantee this if there are circumstances beyond our control for example traffic problems or adverse weather conditions. If we are going to be late we will inform you as soon as possible and give you a revised estimated arrival time.
Responsibility for belongings
Whilst our car is cleaned to the highest standard, Vintage Adventure Tours shall not be responsible to the hirer, guests or any other person in the party who travels in the car if there is damage to their clothing or belongings from grease and oil on the door catches or hinges or dirt on the exterior of the car. All personal belongings will be the responsibility of the hirer and/ or passengers. Vintage Adventure Tours shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage to such property.
The vehicle is fully insured for up to four passengers but due to its age it is not fitted with seatbelts. Children under the age of 16 years must travel with a responsible adult in the rear seat.
Right to refuse admission to car
The hirer is responsible for the conduct of all passengers. The driver will decline to transport passengers or luggage if, in his opinion, the car is overloaded, or if the hirer or any passenger is disorderly or unfit to travel. In such circumstances the driver has the right to terminate the booking. In this event no refund of monies will be given. No responsibility or liability will be accepted for restrictions relating to car access at any location.
Damage to car
Hirers are liable for any damage to our cars howsoever caused by either themselves or any other member of their party. Eating, drinking and smoking are not permitted in the vehicle. If the hirer, guests or any other person in the party causes damage to the car then the hirer will be liable in full for the cost of repairs or cleaning and will pay Vintage Adventure Tours such costs within 7 days of our invoice in this respect.
We do not allow pets in the vehicle.
Use of photographs
Vintage Adventure Tours may take photographs of your event and may use them for marketing purposes. If you do not wish your photographs to be used please advise us at the time of booking.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom.